Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New to the scene

MEAT

Reaction score
Brand new fpv pilot. I thought I had done enough research on everything but clearly I'm still lacking some knowledge. I bought dji goggles, iflight nazgul5 hd V2 6s with crossfire, and a tbs tango 2. Bound everything, connected to betaflight, double checked fc inputs and they match the radio and are within parameters, arming the drone starts the motors and props are in the correct direction of motor rotation, 6s 1300mah battery fully charged......and here's where I'm stuck. Full throttle input and the drone won't take off. Motors ramp up but no liftoff. Anyone have an idea on what im missing? Only drone I've flown before was a mavic air. I do have some programming knowledge as well as I fly the mq-9 reaper for the military so feel free to make me feel as stupid as I do

And the solution was as dumb as I thought. Didn't realize there are also different blades based on rotation. Thanks for brainstorming if you read this

Since you said "props are in the correct direction of motor rotation" people will have assumed you had checked that already.

Since you said "props are in the correct direction of motor rotation" people will have assumed you had checked that already.
Yeah, I was only looking at the arrow showing the direction of rotation, not necessarily the direction of feather. 😂🤦

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax