Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

PredatorX on the Golf Course

theGreenOrange

Reaction score
Got to fly a couple packs today, even did a couple loops in there. Sorry for the video noise, I am still sorting out the issues on this little guy.

Video looks even worse on youtube than it does locally for some reason. Same file i uploaded, and there is plenty of buffer on the browser playback bar so I don't know what's going on.

Last edited:
Hey green,
Nice loop! Hey i have yet another question,
I am only getting about 40 seconds of flight time on my crusader gt150...the battery is a 800ma 3s 45c...any thoughts? Also, no go pro on bird just bird and battery

Thank you Kindly
Keith

I don't have a 12.4 voltage option...i have re-hit the cells after original charge and then the cells go to 4.2 or 4.3
Maybe i just need to hit them twice or check instruction on charger again

I just charged all. 3 packs and then used battery checker and it said...11.4 volts and each cell was 3.34,3.36,3.36...

Okay, thank yo so much green,

Happy flying...i have been flying every day fpv it is bada**

Peace Keith

Hi Green,
I had the max voltage cutoff set at 10 volts in the settings on the charger...fricken nooby :cool:

Keith

Back in the air after breaking my camera. Still have video noise issues that are especially bad on my DVR goggles. I will be going back to Multishot for a while to see if DShot has anything to do with my issues. Anyways, here is a video of the two packs I flew today.

Hey green,
Great flying...what an AWSOME place to fly...the trees have space underneath for practice. Did the noise your talking about just arrive or was there a slow onset. I would be interested to know the origin. Great place to fly...
Great flying!!

Keith

Reactions: theGreenOrange
Green,

Glad you got to get some air! Looks like you get pretty good range. Have any golfers complained yet? What a great flying spot, you'd better keep it under wraps. That thing moves right along, doesn't it? Nice video, thanks for sharing!

Jerry

Green,

Glad you got to get some air! Looks like you get pretty good range. Have any golfers complained yet? What a great flying spot, you'd better keep it under wraps. That thing moves right along, doesn't it? Nice video, thanks for sharing!

Jerry

Thanks Jerry, it is a great spot for the 3". I haven't had any complaints yet, but I am careful not to fly while any golfers are on the nearest two holes. I don't like flying my 5" out there because it is so loud. The course marshalls have driven by a few times while I was out there with my chair between flights and they just waved.

As for the video noise, it has always been there, only under throttle. I need to take off the props and test the motors with betaflight to maybe find one misbehaving motor. Also will be going back Multishot to rule out issues with DShot.

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax