Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Utube 100$ build

Davey

Reaction score
Hello. I built the 100$ build. I flashed clean flight. I have yaw sat to 90 deg. Calibrated ESC. The motors ramp up nice and it flips over never leaves the ground. Motors spinning correctly. Any thoughts. It flips back.

sounds like props are wrong, or not set up right (fc orientation) try setting it 180 from its current yaw position, try all yaw positions till you find it. thinking thats your issue

make sure your fc isnt upside down, if it is, your roll can be set 90 deg

Also make sure motors are connected like the picture in betaflight. Default is like this, I'm pretty sure you can change it if you don't want to rewire.download.png

The blades are correct. I tried different .Dal extra for the wizard.fc arrow is to the right. That's 90 deg.my wizard is opposite it's -90. I just flashed bf. I will copy the file for the wizard I have in cli later. I wasted the day not prepping my ground for the plants I start with lites in the winter. I'll rebind the wizard later for a batt.

I flashed bf. It flipped back.im using a 4 in 1 ESC. Maybe my motors are goofed up.i will make it fly. It's off to the shelf for a few days.

It is the motor order. The motor numbers on the ESC need to match the picture. If the ESC layout is different, look for a matching layout in betaflight.

I followed the video. I'll bind the wizz for a batt w/ the same tx

I found a problem. Motor 3 on the ESC is the front left. I didn't switch motor 3 and 4 like he showed in the video. I will fix that later. Thanks for the input everyone

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Big thanks. Switched motor 3 & 4 on the ESC it idled up smooth about a foot and I ended on a positive.pouring rain all day in NJ. I moved the table and chairs under the overhang. The ground is dry with a thin patio rug. I will put the iron table and chairs back for one foot of lift .

Reactions: VirtueViolater
It in the air. Thanks again for the input. It flys around but not as tight as the wizzard. That's why I flashed beta FL. I'm hoping to copy and paste the file I have

Hello thanks everyone. I used screen shots from my wizzard and changed the pid controller slider on beta flight higher. Flys all around with more control.showed my build flying high to a guy at work that builds antique cars. My build is running for 130$. Just kidding I'm happy to post it flew but poorly and my liking for computer control is fun. Note I'm terrible with computers. I'm a builder guy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irelandmine