Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Crashed my Crusader GT2 into snow, no connection to betaflight and transmitter

Mars

Reaction score
Hello guys,

i did a mistake and disarmed my drone over a field with snow.

I found my drone with much snow on it, i disconnected the battery emidetly and putted the snow away.

After i tryed out if the drone is still working, the video signal worked but i got the message from my transmitter, that there is low rsi signal. I tryed to arm the drone, but it didn't work.

At home i tryed to connect my flightcontroller to betaflight, and it also didn't work.

Please guys i really need your help, i'm new in fpv and it is my first drone. It seems like my motors and ESCs are still working but maybe the reciver and my board are dead, i think a little bit of snow was on the board and it is not covered..

What do you guys think?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

Marius

Hey Mars welcome to DRP sorry to hear about your crash. There could potentially be many issues from that or you could be reasonably lucky.
At least it wasn’t seaweed.
Mine totally fried so I hope yours is not too bad. I’m not the right person for advice on this one as I’m still very much in a learning stage myself as far as the electrical side of things.
But rest assured there are many awesome pilots on hand with far more experience and I’m sure they will assist.
Wayne

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax