Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

So much fun - MOSKITO

TraumaChaser

Reaction score
So fun to fly through the house with. Already broke the plastic prop protector but a little super glue fixed it. I need to adjust my rates they came a little to slow for me and were not fast enough to do flips and rolls in the house. (How I broke the guard lol). But it really flies good and I imagine when I take it to a bigger space to fly it's going to be even more fun as 8ft ceilings leave little space to open it up. I can only get it to a little above half throttle before I'm out of room one direction or another. IMG_0538.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: theGreenOrange
Looks cool. I'm looking for a nice "Housefly" myself.

I'm wanting one of those to. Will my eachines i6 Controller or Flysky work with it? I was told I needed the Taranis or spectrum. Im very new to this but want an indoor one to practice.

Only works with frsky and the spektrum version comes out in march

The frsky version

No

Didn't think so. The name is so close. Just wanted to make sure I was correct. Thanks

Ill check it out. Thanks

You can choose BNF options of flysky, frsky or spektrum. If I I get one (seriously thinking about it), I will swap out the receiver for a Radiolink R6dsm. It would be a nice in-between for me. I have a 100mm brushed drone and 230mm brushless currently.

yeah, I want a very small one to play with and practice inside the house.

I
yeah, I want a very small one to play with and practice inside the house.

If you just want it for indoors, get a brushed quad something like this one for example...

Eachine EX105 105mm Micro FPV Racing Quadcopter With 800TVL Camera Based On F3 Flight Controller Sale - Banggood Mobile

A brushless micro will be way overpowered for indoors unless you are a super ridiculous expert pilot. There are lots of brushed options, many with propguards (unlike the one I linked).

I

If you just want it for indoors, get a brushed quad something like this one for example...

Eachine EX105 105mm Micro FPV Racing Quadcopter With 800TVL Camera Based On F3 Flight Controller Sale - Banggood Mobile

A brushless micro will be way overpowered for indoors unless you are a super ridiculous expert pilot. There are lots of brushed options, many with propguards (unlike the one I linked).

I will need prop guards and not a lot of power. I just need enough power to learn. My todays outdoor first 250 FPV flight was not as easy as I thought it would be.. SERIOUSLY!! LOL

Man, pretty much everyone crashes like 10 times on their first battery. It will get easier pretty fast. Definitely have a look at the brushed micro quads for indoors on banggood. Eachine alone has like 5 different ones. I fly about 10x as many batteries through my micro as I do through my 5". It is just way easier to find the time to fly and is great practice.

You don't want a MOSKITO if you want something tame. MOSKITO runs on 2s and is a brushless beast. Very fast and hard not to fly fast. I imagine pretty frustrating for a beginner.

Reactions: Serius
Where is Bangood located? we got a local shop and I really would like to give my local shop money but Im not ready to buy a new controller yet. Will the little eachine work off my "eachine i6" controller or my frysky controller that should be arriving soon?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax