Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Drone from China

Im not at the House right now but mine looks like the one on the right The top pic is My ant. View attachment 262

Yes, you are correct mine is RP-SMA also. I did not fully understand the difference either until I looked it up. See pics attached showing the R220 frame plug (which is called a Female RP-SMA) and the antenna side is a Male RP-SMA. I think I have that correct ;) I'll make edits to the online doc. Thanks Reaper71.
A9D78096-8E0B-45F8-B061-DC6655D1F8B8.jpg C7E4D0C8-FE1E-4825-9BC9-339E71E22D9C.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jtrjr
Dude,

Just a thought after looking at your pics. You guys may want to run a bead of silicone or hot glue around the base of that antenna connector. It looks like some debris is getting up under that, might be good insurance. Looks to me like anything conductive up under there could short out your VTX. Just a thought.

Jerry

Reactions: pixelPilot
I have another piece for the spec sheet
The 2.5mm are .45 on the pitch
the 3mm are .5 on the pitch

Mark...

hey guys, just got my Data cable for my flysky fs-i6 and for some weird reason my HP comp. will not recognize that the USB is plugged in (I have windows 10) it does make the chime when it gets plugged in. but I get nothing!
bad cable maybe, has anyone had the same issue?
I think I need to download a driver for it to work properly but it,s not seeing it.

Thank's in advance
Mark...

hey guys, just got my Data cable for my flysky fs-i6 and for some weird reason my HP comp. will not recognize that the USB is plugged in (I have windows 10) it does make the chime when it gets plugged in. but I get nothing!
bad cable maybe, has anyone had the same issue?
I think I need to download a driver for it to work properly but it,s not seeing it.

Thank's in advance
Mark...

Which cable are you talking about? The data cable that's used to upgrade the FS i6 firmware or the training cable?

-cavalleydude

BTW- if anyone is interested, I did purchase the 22 in 1 USB trainer cable for use with the FlySky FS-i6 transmitter and it works great with the Liftoff simulator. I've only logged a couple hours on it and I feel like I've already gained some great experience.

Update!
Finally got it configured and now have updated the firmware to a 10ch on the FLYSKY I6
have any of you Guy's had a chance to fly?
Today was the first day in about 1 1/2 weeks for me! still soggy out but got some flight time in.
Happy flying!
Mark...

Yeah, this rain is getting old!!

I did however have a problem arise yesterday....While flying it started to beep (batt. low) so I landed and it just continued to beep, no big thing just unplugged the batt. and put it away.
So last night I went to fire it up and after it makes the chimes during binding it continuously beeps and will not arm the motors.
No hard landing/crash at all.
I removed the bottom plate to inspect and all is intact.
IDEAS!

Mark.

I did manage to have one test flight today. New VTX is working well. It was so windy though, I stayed under the trees and still was getting blown around like crazy.

Yeah, this rain is getting old!!

I did however have a problem arise yesterday....While flying it started to beep (batt. low) so I landed and it just continued to beep, no big thing just unplugged the batt. and put it away.
So last night I went to fire it up and after it makes the chimes during binding it continuously beeps and will not arm the motors.
No hard landing/crash at all.
I removed the bottom plate to inspect and all is intact.
IDEAS!

Mark.

Oh, try this... plug in the battery, after the bind beeps, then force disarm for about 10-15 seconds and see if it snaps out of it. If it does, the arm and go.

This has happened to me a few times, it gets stuck in some weird state. Holding the left stick down and left for 10-15 secs cleared it up.

-cavalleydude

I finally got it figured out, it ended up reconfiguring the radio and it is working again.

Hey Guy's!
Hope everyone is doing well!
I had a chance to fly today (or at least try to) The winds are really high today and it didn't pan out to good, it was moving all over and couldn't get good control over it so I called it quits!
Anyone else been flying with this weather?

Mark.

Mark,

Real windy here in Conroe, TX today as well but I got out there and blew off about 12 batteries today. It is definitely tougher with a good wind but I had a blast anyway. Started cruising around my first trees today! I also dumped out of Horizon a few times to start learning how to fly acro. Wind died down around 5:30PM so I put my Phantom 3 up for a little 15 minute cruise to end the day!

Great day for me.

Jerry

Reactions: theGreenOrange

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prabhu1008