Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Looking for a drone pilot to be involved in a recorded video package!

jason-mufc9

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

I am currently participating in some research for The University of Salford and have been given the task to find a DRL pilot who may be interested in taking part in a race using DRL drones. A professional drone racer would be preferable but anyone who has an interest in drone racing is also encouraged to get in contact.

The idea is still in development stage but you will be part of a potentially commissioned video package that will have you competing against the presenter of the film. We would also like to know about your passion for drone racing and how you started/got into it.

If this is something that sounds like it may be of interest to you, feel free to reply on this forum post or you can contact me by email at [email protected] for more information.

Thank You!

Hey Jason I'm def interested as I am a self started pilot I've been building for 2 yrs and just had my second race and placed 3rd I travel a long way to race lol but I just can't help it I've got to feed this thing lol. So about half of every day and for most all day I run my track outside or fix what I smashed an hour ago yes I'm interested my call sign is smoked229 check me out on drl simulator

Hello Everybody,

I am currently participating in some research for The University of Salford and have been given the task to find a DRL pilot who may be interested in taking part in a race using DRL drones. A professional drone racer would be preferable but anyone who has an interest in drone racing is also encouraged to get in contact.

The idea is still in development stage but you will be part of a potentially commissioned video package that will have you competing against the presenter of the film. We would also like to know about your passion for drone racing and how you started/got into it.

If this is something that sounds like it may be of interest to you, feel free to reply on this forum post or you can contact me by email at [email protected] for more information.

Thank You!
I would be interested in that. I built my first drone in april, last year. I picked up fpv flight easily, as I have been piloting rc craft for around a decade. My biggest challenge has always been orientation, especially when flying 3D helicopters. Well, fpv solves this by essentially putting you in the pilots seat. I fly freestyle and race. I am a member of a local club that hosts monthly races and some funfly events. I am not a professional but i do fly with a couple sponsored fellows. I love this new branch of the rc hobby, it brings you closer to what every person who picks up the rc hobby is chasing, the real thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232